Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Technology Enhanced Lesson Ideas

My classroom has access to a lot of technological resources. I taught today and used the laptop cart and speakers to project a song that introduced my lesson. One idea I have for my technology enhanced lesson is to use a Powerpoint during a guided reading group to activate their prior knowledge when introducing new information they will learn in the story. I think a Powerpoint with pictures and vocabulary words would be a creative way to introduce a new story the students will read. Another idea I had for a technology enhanced lesson would be to do a digital story to present the work students create during an interactive writing lesson. My students would be thrilled to see their work in a digital story and they would have fun watching the presentation. I am excited to put some of these ideas into place! Technology enhances teaching in a variety of ways that ultimately will benefit my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment