Thursday, January 8, 2009

Technology Experiences

I have been using computers and the internet for many years. I remember using computers in elementary school to play a math game where you solved problems quickly so the aliens wouldn't destroy your ship. As technology advanced, I used computers in middle school to do research, write papers, search the internet, and play different learning games.

I use the internet on a regular basis and am familiar with search engines like google. I find that the internet has a lot of useful information, but it is important to be careful while browsing and to choose only reliable sources.

In high school, I was a member of BPA, (Business Professionals of America) a business club where I participated in competitive events in PowerPoint, Word processing (doing tasks in Microsoft Office programs), and interviewing skills. I use computers every day to check email and complete school assignments. I like technology, but only when it functions correctly! I feel that I know about technology and I can usually figure things out with some time. I believe technology is very useful and helpful. I know that there is a lot about technology that I don't know, but I am excited to continue learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment